Advanced Dimensional Management LLC's Level 1 GD&T Seminar. Our seminars are open to the general public and available on a first-come-first-served basis. Gain the competitive edge - learn the basics of GD&T, and start down the path of improving your designs, reducing scrap and increasing profit. Already familiar with GD&T? Attend this Seminar and you will understand it far better. We present the fundamental concepts clearly and precisely, offering up-to-date and in-depth explanations, examples and exercises. Whether you create drawings or must understand them, this Seminar is for you. Like all our seminars, this is a very practical and useful seminar, and is well-liked by our students. We teach you what you need to know to be successful. Get it Right!™ Engineering, design, inspection, QA/QC, manufacturing, assembly, service, purchasing, management and other staff and students are encouraged to attend.
The Advanced Dimensional Management Seminar Series:
Intense, demanding, rewarding … Simply the best training available.
About the Instructor:
Bryan R. Fischer is President of Advanced Dimensional Management LLC in Sherwood, Oregon, offering leading-edge training and consulting in Dimensioning and Tolerancing, GD&T, Tolerance Stackup and Analysis, Dimensional Management, Design, Standards and Quality.
Your Paid Seminar Fees Include:
- Textbook: "The Journeyman's Guide to Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing: GD&T for the New Millennium" Advanced Dimensional Management Press Bryan R. Fischer - 2010 (a $54 value)
- “GD&T Visual Glossary” Advanced Dimensional Management Press Bryan R. Fischer - 2010 (a $25 value)
- “GD&T Update Guide: ASME Y14.5-2009: Changes, Improvements, and Clarifications” Advanced Dimensional Management Press Bryan R. Fischer - 2010 (a $75 value)
- "Level 1 GD&T Exercise Set" Advanced Dimensional Management Press - 2014 (a $20 value)
- Bring your calculator for the exercises.
- Personalized Course Completion Certificates will be presented to each attendee.
Seminar Fees - Prices are in US Dollars:
Seminar Fees must be paid in advance. Checks, Credit Cards and Purchase Orders accepted. Cancellations made less than 15 business days prior to the seminar start date are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. We reserve the right to modify content or to cancel/reschedule the seminars if enrollment criteria are not met or for other reasons beyond our control. Attendance may be limited or a second seminar may be scheduled if demand warrants.
Seminar runs from 8:00am to 5:00pm day one and two, 8:00am to noon on the third day.